Our Services > ACM Systems
We offer both Rainscreen and Glazed route and return systems to our customers. Both systems have been fully tested by an independent testing facility. Our ACM manufacturing process was designed to efficiently handle both small and large orders, with leadtimes 1/2 the time of our competition.
Our pressure equalized rainscreen offers the same solution as the majority of the players in the industry. The ASI difference is in the installation approach. We typically field verify dimensional requirements for up to 80% of the project . These panels are then manufactured and installed. Once installed, the remaining 20% of the panels are field measured, fabricated, and installed.
These panels typically include corners, terminations, and complex angles. We have found our approach allows for better fitting panels, near elimination of on-site modification to panels, and a more cost effective solution for our customers.
Download Product Info:
Tell Me More...
Please contact me, I would like to learn more about your services and request a quote.